The EUKN newsletter - Urban Review
The urban landscape is ever changing. The EUKN is an established, trustworthy partner and platform for urban knowledge, concerned with modern-day urban challenges and policies. In order to focus on recent developments taking place in our field of work, we publish a monthly 'Urban Review' edition.
The EUKN gathers publications, EUKN updates, and news on urban issues and bundles them in a newsletter.
Would you like to receive our monthly newsletter?
Then click on the sign up button and follow the simple procedure: SIGN UP
EUKN Urban Review, April 2017 can be read HERE.
Topics covered in the April 2017 newsletter:
- Launch of the Urban Agenda for the EU website
- UAEU Partnerships Kick-off meetings
- Urban Interview with Mr Ahmad Mansour who aims to prevent radicalisation, honour-related oppression, and anti-Semitism in Germany’s Muslim community
- Urban photographer Mr Ahmet Polat integrates Dutch and Turkish culture in his work
- Video: Bibi van Ginkel from Clingendael Institute provides insights on the breeding ground and support for radicalisation in Europe
- Publication: Smart Stories Implementing Smart Specialisationacross Europe
- Publication: Challenges for EU cohesion policy-Issues in the forthcoming post-2020 reform