Metropolitan Solutions: Conference for Smart Cities Conference
Metropolitan Solutions is a world-leading showcase on intelligent and sustainable urban development that brings together the twin benefits of a congress and a trade fair. The congress program is extremely diverse, comprising a synergistic mix of about 30 parallel conferences and workshops organized by various independent expert partners. At the heart of the various congress activities is the trade fair, which presents a range of innovative technologies and services for cities and functions as a central gathering point for all conference participants.
Deutsche Messe have tailored a special supporting program for you to expand your networks.
- VIP Welcome Tours: Deutsche Messe representatives will welcome you at the CityCube, give you a short overview of the complex / event set-up and then show you around the exhibition area. Discover the latest smart technologies and services for cities.
- Matchmaking: Make new contacts and broaden your network by taking advantage of the ONE (Enterprise Europe Network) matchmaking service. The EEN will schedule your meetings for you. All meetings will be held in the Matchmaking Area in the midst of the exhibits.
- Excursions: You are cordially invited to take part in the guided VIP tours of Smart City projects in Berlin.
- Themed VIP tours of the exhibition area, including the Sustainability and Smart Cities Solutions. We are happy to tailor the tour to accommodate your specific interests.
- Appointment-Service: If you wish to speak to specific companies personally – please let us know.
- Tickets: €129 to attend the conferences and workshops on all three days of Metropolitan Solutions. One free ticket for the organizator.
Metropolitan Solutions 2016 will comprise an exhibition plus about 30 parallel conferences and workshops, organized by independent partners, highlighting different aspects of smart and sustainable urban development, e.g. :
Urban and International Politics
- German Habitat Forum 2016 – the main contribution of the Federal Republic of Germany to the UN Habitat III process ((Federal Ministry for Economic cooperation and development (BMZ) in cooperation with the State of Berlin)
- European Second Cities (ESPON)
- Smart Country (Bertelsmann-Stiftung)
- B2City: Innovations for Municipalities – Successful Marketing Worldwide (local global)
- Metropolitan Trends (ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability, Euroforum)
- Municipal Finance Conference (World Bank, European Investment Bank, KfW, Euroforum)
- 100 “Smart Cities” in India Smart & Sustainable Cities Summit (Indus Media)
- Smart Cities - Needs & Barriers ([ui!] the urban institute)
- ISOCARP International Workshop (ISOCARP - International Society of City and Regional Planners)
- CORP Workshop (CORP - Competence Center for Urban & Regional Planning)
- WearCityHack (Berlin Partner)
- Smart City Forum ([ui!] The urban institute)
- Urban Energy (Euroforum)
- Smart Options 2016: Energy Efficiency Yield (green with IT)
- World Future Council Workshop
Urban Mobility & Logistics
- Urban Mobility (Euroforum)
- E-Bus conference (trolley: motion)
- Best Practice Urban Telematics and ITS (TelematicsPRO eV)
Urban Buildings & Public Spaces
- Sustainable Urban China (ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability)
- BAUMEISTER / Topos: "Cities Initiative" (Callwey Publishing House)
- The Keys to Success and Real Estate Projects: See what the others are doing - convincing and inspiring solutions (Immobilienzeitung, Heuer Dialog)
- Metropolitan Solutions Design Award (iF UNIVERSAL DESIGN & SERVICE GmbH)
- BrainBox (Technische Universität Berlin)
Website | Metropolitan Solutions