EUKN Speaks at Final Cooperative City in Quarantine Episode #14: Planning the New Cooperative City after COVID-19
This Friday, EUKN Director, Mart Grisel, will talk about planning the post-COVID-19 city and the EUKN’s new initiative “Thinking Beyond the Crisis” at the final Cooperative City in Quarantine episode, hosted by the Eutropian team. Based on the exchange that has taken place in previous webinars over the last few months, the panel will capitalise on this event to build on existing efforts to create more social economies and identify some guidelines on Planning post-COVID-19 cooperative cities.
Other speakers include:
- Loris Di Pietrantonio, head of unit in the Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Andor Urmos, DDG.03 Competence Centre - Inclusive Growth, Urban and Territorial Development, DG REGIO, European Commission
- Peter Takacs, Policy Officer, DG REGIO, European Commission
- Nuala Morgan, Head of Unit - Capitalisation and Communication, URBACT
- Johannes Riegler, Stakeholder Involvement Officer, JPI Urban Europe
- Nicolas Stuehlinger, Senior Advisor, The Innovation in Politics Institute
The webinar will take place on Friday, 19 June, Friday at 17h CET on Cooperative City's Facebook page.