Get to know the programme of the EUKN-OECD Week of National Urban Policies (28-30 June 2021)!
The programme of the EUKN-OECD Week of National Urban Policies (NUPs) from 28 to 30 June 2021 is out now!
The event, which will explore how the New Leipzig Charter supports more just, green and productive NUPs, will consist of four distinct Policy Lab sessions:
1. Opening Session - 28 June 2021, 13:30-15:30 CEST
2. The 'Just' Dimension of NUPs - 29 June 2021, 13:30-16:00 CEST
3. The 'Productive' Dimension of NUPs - 30 June 2021, 10:30-12:30 CEST
4. The 'Green' Dimension of NUPs - 30 June 2021, 13:30-16:00 CEST
The opening session will serve as a high-level kick-off for the week, providing a general introduction and framing of the topic and preparing the ground for the three following thematic sessions. The thematic Policy Lab sessions will explore how NUPs can support social cohesion, environmental sustainability and economic development in a number of European countries.
All four sessions will be open to the public across the world and we encourage anyone to attend who would like to explore and contribute to EU Member States’ work to create more just, productive and green European cities!
Organisers: European Urban Knowledge Network (EUKN) and the OECD
Platform: Zoom, details on Livestreaming coming soon.
Read the programmes here:
- 1. Opening Session
- 2. The 'Just' Dimension of NUPs
- 3. The 'Productive' Dimension of NUPs
- 4. The 'Green' Dimension of NUPs
Register here: https://bit.ly/2RPrpcX