The urban landscape is ever changing. The EUKN is an established, trustworthy partner and platform for urban knowledge, concerned with modern-day urban challenges and policies in Europe. In order to focus on recent developments taking place in its field of work, EUKN publishes monthly Urban Review newsletter.
The newsletter showcases EUKN articles on trending urban topics, summaries of relevant urban news, events and publications in Europe and interviews with leading urban experts.
Would you like to receive our monthly newsletter? SIGN UP
Multi-level, multi-stakeholder and cross-border partnerships are now more important than ever to establish a coordinated response to the crisis and help cities to deal with rising infection rates and whole industries put out of business by lockdowns.
Here at the EUKN, we are one cog in the collaborative urban policymaking machine. In this newsletter, we bring you a collection of events and news on urban partnerships working across the EU to produce more sustainable, equitable and prosperous cities as we (eventually) move beyond the pandemic.
News from the Network:
- Second Webinar for Slovenia Unravelling the 'Green' Actions of the UAEU
- Webinar on the Urban Agenda for the EU Partnerships in the Spotlight: Next Steps
- The New Leipzig Charter and the JRC's Urban Activities - EUKN Webinar for the JRC
- #8 Urban Voices article: How can we build on the work of the UAEU Partnerships post-2021?
News from the Urban World:
- New Urban Agenda for the EU Mobility Partnership Report
- Green City Accord signed by EU Mayors during the European Week of Regions and Cities
- Fresh Lockdown Lectura list on on urban partnerships
Among other news, articles and studies. Read it now to find out more!